1. What is your favorite yarn for felting, and why?
I'm going to go with the local product - Briggs and Little. Why? It is inexpensive, it felts well, it comes in a broad range of colours and if they don't have the colour you want, it dyes beautifully with Koolaid.
2. Name one person in the swap who is not from the U.S. and tell us where they are from, and link to their blog.
Anna S. is in Finland! (I figured that it would be cheating to say ME!)
3. Find one person in the swap who has a dog, and let us know the name of their dog(s) and link to their blog.
Alana has not one, but 2 dogs! They are Jayda and Flex and you can see their gorgeous puppy faces at the top right hand corner of her blog.
4. Find one person in the swap who has a child or grandchild and link to their blog.
Robin R. has 2 grown human children and three furbabies. (Once again, cheating to say ME!)
5. And finally, tell us if you like October or November more, and why!
Definitely October! We were married in October on Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. It is a beautiful time of year. The leaves turn colour, but the days are still warm enough to enjoy and the nights are cool enough for a nice warm sweater - or a bonfire.
This is the third set of contest answers that I have done today. I'd probably better go do some laundry before Mr. Me and the kids get back from a swim at the lake...