Friday, April 8, 2011

In Search of Peace and Happiness - Day 3

The boys received their report cards this week. Today was parent-teacher interviews. The fact that my boys are bright and do well in school makes me happy, but I've got to say that I really don't like parent-teacher interviews for the most part and are detrimental to any feelings of peace that I might have! However, since I needed to be around "the village" this afternoon, it did mean a day working from home. While I wouldn't want to work from home every single day, doing it sometimes - especially on a sunny Friday - does make me happy. The nice warm sunshine is making the buds on the trees and bushes swell, so leaves and flowers cannot be far behind. Knowing that spring is very much here, despite the remaining snow on the ground, also makes me happy. I had the best of intentions of taking and posting pictures of my lilac bushes, which will soon smell lovely, only to discover that my camera has been borrowed and not returned... I have yet to find the culprit - or the camera - so that will have to wait. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

SissySees said...

Is someone keeping a score card on all the photos you owe us? ;)