Sunday, June 3, 2007

Meet Fred

I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce you to my scarecrow, Fred. As you can see, Fred is both handsome and cooperative. He very readily agreed to model the red mohair shawl for me. The shawl is from Rowan Knitting Magazine No. 34 and is called "Birch". After a few battles with the cat over the ownership of the shawl, I do believe that he has finally conceded that it is mine. Aside from the incident while I was knitting it, he also decided to "play" with it during the blocking process, but then I can't blame him for opening a door that is beyond the reach of his furry little paws...

3 comments:

Crafty Canadian said...

I love Fred, he looks very helpful. Great job on the shawl. I love the pattern and the colour.

Alison said...

Hmm. Maybe we all need a Fred?

Miss Me said...

He always has a smile on his face and never says "No" - perfect! ; )