Saturday, March 17, 2007

Stash Management?

I think that I have finally lost control of the yarn stash... The sock yarn appears to be leading a revolt! It doesn't appear like the leaders of the coup have been able to convince all of the sock yarns to turn on me, but it is pretty close...


And since it is Saturday, that means that it is time to play a rousing game of LAUNDRY! But - how exactly do I wash this??? Do I need to add extra fabric softener?
Actually, the cat seems to really enjoy the dirty laundry... Eeeew!



3 comments:

Alison said...

Well, it could be worse. He could like the clean laundry, leave hair all over it, and then it becomes dirty laundry anyway. Or else you go out covered in cat fur. Oh wait, I do that anyway.

You can't win with a cat.

Miss Me said...

i'm quite sure that cat hair is a very chic fashion accessory! and you look marvelous...!

scappyhappy said...

Okay..I have looked beyond the cat and the yarn. I love the floors in your house! This comes from someone who worked in the decorating field for 7 years....no my house does not look like that was my profession.....you know what they say...the cobblers children go without shoes! Anyway, I rather buy yarn and fabric!