Friday, March 9, 2007

Early Alzheimer's or Xtreme Blondeness?

The jury's out - it could go either way... I had to laugh when I re-read some of my past posts. Clearly I have a mind like a sieve! In my defense: I am naturally blonde (although it is "enhanced" these days, it really is blonde), I have "Mom Brain" (anyone with kids knows what I mean) and finally, the French course that I am taking has eaten my brain. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!

Actually, after tomorrow, I may be blonder... Now I know that most blondes aren't really dumb, but I love using it as an excuse. Somedays I can just use all the help that I can get!

After a very brrr week here, I'm looking forward to some warmer weather over the weekend. We're a long way from short weather, but I know it's coming... Giddyup Mother Nature!

1 comment:

Alison said...

I used to call it pregnancy brain--I thought my mind would come back after I gave birth. Then I told myself it would come back when The Boy started sleeping through the night. He does that now, most nights anyway. At least, I think that 9 pm-6am is through the night. It's still not back. Now I read your post. It really never comes back, does it?