Saturday, February 23, 2008

More Contests!

Knitting Gal is having a contest to celebrate 1000 blog hits. When she started the contest, the 1000 mark was approaching, but looking at her counter, she's recently surpassed it. This is a really easy contest. Just leave her a comment and put a link up on your blog. The prizes are a couple of great looking books, and who doesn't need more knitting books?! If you enter, let her know I sent you, okay? That way she'll be sure to know that I fulfilled the blog post part of the contest.
Did you play along with us in the Winter Wonderland Coffee Swap? If you didn't, you missed some fun and some GREAT packages! Check out what I got here... Hot off the press: signups will open for the Spring Fling Coffee Swap on March 20th, the first day of Spring. Post about it on your blog and you're entered in the shout out contest. Easy!
What else do I have to say for myself? Well, all the goods are collected for both my SITMT package and my Scavenger Hunt package. They're sitting on the credenza in my office... I just need to wrap them and post them. Guess what I'm planning on doing Monday at lunch time? My co-workers are enjoying that I've started to wrap this stuff at the office - especially the knitting ones. Although one of them thought that the funny part of my Scavenger Hunt package was a voodoo doll... What? Although that could be funny... I think that my downstream pal will "get it" and find it amusing.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Voodoo doll? How cool. Now I can't wait to see the package for your Scavenger Hunt Partner.....and you have the SITMT package ready too.....I need to get on the stick....