Sunday, February 3, 2008

Drumroll, Please...

After double checking all of the entries, links and referals, the final tally for contest entries was a whooping 115! Given the large number of entrants (far more than I had ever expected), I did a quick search for a random number generator. And the winners are:

Moriah! Moriah is a med school student who also knits. I'm guessing she doesn't sleep a whole lot... She blogs here.

Angela! Angela is very clearly a devoted sock knitter. From the title of her blog, she seems to think she is delusional... Hmmm... I'll have to read more here to find out for sure.

Aisling! Aisling is a very busy homeschooling Mama. I'm guessing she doesn't sleep much either, but with the pending arrival of a new baby in May, she will soon be sleeping even less. You can read more about Aisling here.

Congratulations to the winners, but thank you to everyone who entered. I have e-mailed 2 of the 3 winners and posted to the third winner's blog, however, if you see your name here and haven't heard from me - give me a poke! I'm MissMe1964 on Ravelry, or since the cat is feeling kind today, you can always e-mail me at crazycritter99 AT yahoo DOT ca.

3 comments:

Delusional Knitter said...

Whooopie!! (you have to picture Randy, the younger brother from "A Christmas Story" to get the sound, LOL) I'm off to get check my email :o)

Lisa said...

Congrats to all the winners! It was fun reading everyone's responses and now I have more places to lurk...

Turtle said...

Congrats to the winners!