Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas Knitting

I've added some links and corrected some names that were entered too quickly... Let me know if I missed something that you're just dying to know, okay?
Okay, I'd better be quick - before Mr. Me realizes that I'm blogging when he wants to write the annual Christmas letter. In keeping with the Christmas theme, I've got some finished object photos of my Christmas knitting.
MIL's Socks - The pattern is "My Petticoat Socks", and the yarn is Fortissima Colori.
Uncle Roger's socks. Briggs and Little Heavy Socks, knit in their 150th Anniversary colourway.
SIL's socks. Rib and Cable socks (by Nancy Bush) from Interweave Knits Fall 2005. The yarn is some of the Sisu that I purchased on vacation.
I've been found out... Gotta run... I'll try to get back with links later - bye!

10 comments:

Robin said...

WOW...nice FO's! I wish I had as much to post...still projects to finish!

km said...

Nice socks. I'll have to think about Christmas knitting in June next year. And how did you finish these with all the swap knitting you've been doing? You must have speed knitting skills!

Sharon said...

KATIE!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR AN AMAZING SWAP BOX!!!!

I am taking pictures as we speaking and will post as soon as I can on my blog. You have made my holiday even oh so much more enjoyable!!!

Sharon

Lisa said...

Great looking socks! Lucky relatives! I should just knit with gifts in mind year round from now on. It will be much easier....

Post those links.....

Ariel said...

Love the socks!!!!

Hope you got the Christmas letter done. :-)

sharon said...

NOw are you running because you are supposed to be helping write the letter or because he needs the computer?
I got my SP11 package today and as soon as I win the photo/camera war over here I will post. Thank you so much. The gurlz pictures say their own thanks.!!!!
sharon

Anonymous said...

Nice socks!

Alison said...

Just dropping by to say glad my meme made you laugh. You are to consider yourself tagged, by the way, since you made it to the end and commented!

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

You've been knitting fast! Nice socks. I'm in the middle of lots of WIPS...not to many FO's.

Anonymous said...

LOVe the retro cable socks. Must go dig around and see if I have the pattern somewhere. (You know, because I have no other WIP's I should be finishing...)