Friday, December 21, 2007

Contest Girl...

Okay - so I'm still loving a good contest...
If you wander over the Cynical Knitting Gal, she is having a contest to give blog names to her siblings. How fun is that? Tell her I sent you, okay...???
Or you could wander over to visit Sharon at Adventures in My Creativity for her 2nd Blogiversary Contest. Sharon was my downstream pal for the WWCS. She's had a lot going on in her life lately, but I've learned some very interesting things from Sharon and will most certainly continue to read her blog. And by this point, I'm sure that you know the drill - tell her I sent you, okay?

1 comment:

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

Thanks for the shout out! Cool. I'm getting some fun ideas for naming the sibs...

Hope you are staying warm ... it is really cold and windy here.