Sunday, September 23, 2007

Successful Sock Adoption

Yes, my downstream pal's Sock It To Me swap package has safely arrived at its new home and the socks are very happy there!

Here is a close-up of the sock detail, but they really look much better on Audrey's feet! (And I think that her photographic skills might be better to - sorry for the fuzzy image.) The pattern is “Go With the Flow” from the Summer 2005 issue of Interweave Knits. Yes, the magazine is still available as a back issue. I don't own Favorite Socks, so I don't know if it is in there or not... Okay - its not in there. The link has the table of contents listed.
I had fun putting together Audrey's package and luck would have it, I was already familiar with Audrey... You'll find a link to her French blog on my blog. Check out her patterns. They're really nice!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

The socks look beautiful in both pictures. You have to learn to love your skills with a camera no matter what. I now feel compelled to make that sock pattern soon, because they look so stunning!

inukshuk71 said...

They're not just beautiful Lisa, they are as soft as silk and as cushy as a cloud. I had never been "in contact" with Cherry Tree Hill yarn before. It's really wonderful.Thanks again for everything Katie :)

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know your socks should be in the mail on Monday just finishing up the second one. Had a minor catastrophy with the original second one with the cat eating the yarn So I had to start over. But rest assured you will have socks soon. They are turning out better then the others and I think I like this pattern better anyway.
Your Sockittome swap partner