Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Needful

That would be needful as in needful of "Needful Yarns"! Okay - I didn't really need more yarn, but I wanted it. I bought 4 balls of this, 2 balls in each of 1020 and 1023. Enough for 2 pair of socks for ME! New stock arrived at my LYS yesterday and was still so fresh that I had to open up bags to get at it... Good thing that Trish is so nice! I did buy other yarn for other people as well, but since it is all destined to be gifts, I'm not going to post pictures of links just now.
Yesterday I successfully posted, not one, but two swap packages. My Sock It To Me package has been mailed as has my first SP11 package. I'm anxiously tracking their progress, and hope that both of my pals will feel at least a little bit spoiled.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Can't wait to see pictures of teh "needful" yarn in use.....

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

Oh, I loved needful's cotton joy i used for that tank top...i've not tried any other yet.

Anonymous said...

Dont worry you have not been forgotten. I have been going back and forth on deciding what pattern and what yarn to use but made up my mind a couple weeks ago and your socks are turning out beautifully.