I'm kind of excited - this is the first time that I've been tagged! Nancy over at Days Go By tagged me. (Thanks Nancy!) So - here goes, "7 Random Things About Miss Me":
1. Thursday is my least favourite day of the week. I don't know why, but I always expect bad things to happen on Thursdays. I know that it isn't rational, but it's just the way that it is.
2. I despise raw mushrooms. You might as well just eat dirt.
3. If my toenails aren't painted when I'm wearing open toed shoes, I might just as well be naked because that is how I feel.
4. I can touch the end of my nose with my tongue.
5. My birthday is July 4th. That's as close to being an American as I'm going to get, I guess. Interestingly enough, my older sister's birthday is February 22nd, Washington's birthday.
6. I can speak French! Yeah - I'm still milking this one because I'm pretty proud of it.
7. Mr. Me is my second husband - and the LAST one! That's not because of the "'til death do us part" thing (any of you who know me know that we've had more than our share of challenges), but because I am counting on my friends to take me out back and shoot me if for any reason I ever think of it again!
And now it's my turn to tag people...
Let's start with The rules:
List 7 random things about yourself. Then, go and tag 7 other bloggers by making a comment on their Blog.Link them to your blog to get the rules.
And I'm tagging:
Des aiguilles et du fil
Clearly, no one has to play, but please do if you have a few minutes!