Sometimes its all about ME! Last Friday evening when I picked up the mail, there was a package from France. It was my KTE box - all the way from France!!! Despite the fact that I was very excited about its arrival, we had previous plans to go away for the weekend, so the usual craziness ensued with trying to get everything and everyone packed for a weekend away. (More on the weekend away in a later post...)
Fast forward to Monday when I got to open the package - my treater, Hélène, had prepared a simply lovely package for me for the KTE. I did take pictures, but I must say that Hélène's are better! So I'm going to suggest that you click through to her blog to see my goodies. Since her blog is "en français", I'll give you a run through:
- 2 lovely French magazines, one knitting, one cross stitch.
- 4 (count 'em 4!) balls of yarn - from "Mohair des Fermes de France" called "Diva". It is a very yummy blend of 77% mohair and 23% silk. 2 balls are a lovely creamy colour and the other 2 are a plummy or aubergine colour. Like I said - YUMMY!
- A bag of loose tea and a tea ball for brewing it.
- A selection of lovely bath products which I can't wait to try.
- A lovely little bag with a cross stich border and the most exquisite cotton. I thought that it was silk initially! Inside are needles for finishing, 2 cable needles and 2 row counters. All just perfect.
- And last but not least, a very pretty card and a handwritten note.
For those of you that have been following along with me, you just KNOW that I was thrilled to get the magazines in French. It was a truly lovely surprise for me. Thank you again, Hélène, and I hope that my French e-mails of thanks were understandable!