Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Scavenger Hunt Upstream Pal

Thanks for the comment on my blogiversary contest. If you win, I'll hold your prize until the BIG REVEAL. You did manage to post your comment anonymously, although you're not the only one (blushing here) who tends to inadvertently reveal herself... And that means that I am not tech savvy enough to be able to backtrack and figure out who you are if you post the contest link on your blog... Just have anyone who you refer say that they are sworn to secrecy about who sent them.
And I've checked all of my various e-mails (since I never remember who has which ones) and no message is to be found from you in any of the various spam, bulk or regular folders! If you're comfortable leaving your anonymous e-mail in a comment, I could always try e-mailing you...

No comments: