Okay, I'm a sucker... Alison posted a meme yesterday and effectively "tagged" the first seven people to comment. So here goes:
List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
Tag seven people to do the same.
1. I can touch the tip of my nose with the tip of my tongue. Sounds charming, doesn't it?
2. I can fit my entire fist into my mouth. Not both at once, just one at a time...
3. While Alison doesn't iron, I iron my pillowcases and linen tea towels. Cotton ones too if they are really wrinkled. Despite my moaning about laundry, I enjoy ironing. No - I'm not coming over to do your ironing!
4. I love shiny shoes. Patent leather? Metallic? I am SO THERE!
5. I wear jewellery with one notable exception. I will not ever wear a brooch. I like them on other people, but not on me.
6. I wear business attire. That means skirts and heels for mean. That also means proper hoisery... I despise tan, nude, beige hoisery. When I can find it I opt for blush or a creamy sort of colour. It's much closer to my skin tone and doesn't make me feel like I've had some kind of self tanner accident.
7. I can't eat or drink anything that I either know or suspect has raw eggs in it. Homemade eggnog? Not a chance...
Like Alison, if you choose to comment, consider yourself tagged!