Friday, October 26, 2007

FFBE Final Question...

How was your experience in the exchange? Did you enjoy the folks you met? Did you just love the bag you received? Please share any thoughts, criticism, and things you loved!

Giving credit where credit is due, I think that our lovely swap hostess has once again delivered a great swap for us! I did the Spring exchange and Virtual Vacation as well, and I must say that I have enjoyed all three. Always a good experience. I will say that I haven't had as much of a chance to get to know my upstream pal, Pennie, as I would like, but that is because I've been busy with work... I plan to do a post about some of our similarities, and differences of course, but the similarities are more interesting to me. And my downstream pal, June, is a lovely lady who I hope to get to know better. I had a terrific time preparing a package for her and was thrilled that she enjoyed it so much! And of course some of my favourite bloggers have participated in this swap as well. I'd mention names but I'd be afraid to leave someone out... And my bag? It is fabulous! I switched back to my hated black leather purse when I was away on business earlier in the week, but I started using my *new* bag as soon as I received to many compliments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't visited in a while - loved catching up on all your fun knitting activities, and enjoyed linking to other blogs from your site. This blog thing is so cool - I think I might have to give it a try someday!! ttyl, mandy :-)

about said...

I took 'my bag' and 'my socks' to show and tell at our guild meeting yesterday. Many guild members had never heard of these swaps and they were very impressed with the idea of a knitting pal and they loved the bag and socks. Thanks for that wonderful package, I will enjoy it for a long time. BTH- The bag was the one I used yesterday so it had a double function.