Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Toronto View

I finally uploaded the photos from my hotel room in Toronto.


It was a LONG way up! One of the interesting things about cities (in my opinion) is how modern buildings grow up around much older and smaller buildings. I didn't take a picture of it, but I was amazed at how small Massey Hall was when I walked by it! It always seemed so large inside, whether I was watching the Toronto Symphony Orchestra (blame my parents) or The Eurythmics.
In other travels, we went to Prince Edward Island in May... This was the only photo I took. It was too early in the season for anything to be open.
I love that I can still see his "baby face" when he is asleep.


3 comments:

Alison said...

I love seeing The Boy's baby face when he's sleeping too. Sometimes he still does the sooky mouth thing that babies do, like nursing, you know? I wonder if we'll still be able to see their baby face when they're 35 or 38 or 40?

lulubelle said...

Awwww....

I think mothers will always be able to see the baby faces.

PS...Does he read your blog? Is he gonna be pleased when he sees this on the internets? Heehee

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing as Lesly... :-)