Monday, May 7, 2012

Hello? Is This Thing Still On???

Has it really been 5 months since I blogged?!  My - how time flies!  Remember this post?  Well - the fun just continues...  While I am happy to report that I have survived a second round of cuts, many people I know in the civil service across the country have not been so lucky.  It makes me sad.  It scares me.  Have the cuts ended?  Somehow, I don't think so.
Given all the stress, I have been knitting LOTS.  Unfortunately, all of the photos of knitted goods are on my laptop.  I'll have to post some later.  I've been involved in a "Pay It Forward" chain this year and have sent out 3 of my "Pay It Forward" projects.  We were supposed to have 5 people downstream each, but I was only able to "recruit" 4...  One more to go - and when that last gift goes out, I will see if I can "recruit" a final recipient.  Unless someone out there wants to play, of course...  It has been lots of fun, and has given me a chance to focus on something a bit more positive than my current work environment.
So - if anyone is still out there - give me a sign of life...?

1 comment:

Crazy Knitting Fool said...

We're still here whenever you get to post.