Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Knit Night

I'm going to Knit Night! Yes, I am very excited by this. I don't make it nearly as often as I wish that I did. Although I hope that that will all change next month. Why? Because if she knows what is good for her (read: dinner somewhere other than the dining hall with someone else paying), I'll have a Knit Night buddy. Yes, Princess Knitsalot is coming east to attend university. Whoo-hoo!!!
Her cousins are also excited by this, although for very different reasons. Younger Son loves that she doesn't talk down to him despite the fact that she is over 11 years older. And they both love that she enjoys playing games with them, has a quirky sense of humour and can talk knowledgeably about cool things like zombies...

1 comment:

SissySees said...

Enjoy! I've only been to a knit night once, but I hope to get to another one someday...