Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Uh - Hi?

Okay - so I'm new to this. Allow me to introduce myself - aside from being an avid knitter, I am a Mom, wife, full-time employee, volunteer, housekeeper, maid and other tasks as assigned. Yes - I do my best to keep busy! Sometimes too busy and it is the rythmic clicking of my needles that keeps me sane. This all seems a little bit daunting! I'm not exactly technologically brilliant. I have NEVER figured out how to record with my VCR and why learn now? You can't even buy tapes for those thingies anymore...

What do I like to knit? "Everything" should just about cover it... Currently on the needles I have a pair of socks for my younger son, a pair of Camelot socks for me (almost 2 years...), Rogue, the Lizard Ridge Afghan (14 of 24 blocks done) and a variety of other things that live in bags waiting for the spring cleaning treasure hunt.

Bear with me as I get the hang of this... We'll see how it goes!

No comments: