Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Something To Look Forward To

Things have been kind of wearing me down for a while.  Anyone who might happen to still bother to read me probably already knows this.  I am still looking for a way to find a better balance and perspective in my life.  But until I manage that - which after a particularly brutal day at work, seems further away than ever - I'm really trying to enjoy the small things in life.  To all the Americans out there, happy Thanksgiving on Thursday.  Despite economic woes, us North Americans really are lucky to live where we do.  And just because I care so much about the North American economy, Augusta, Maine - look out!!!  We are coming Black Friday shopping again.  Fifth year.  Our lists have gotten shorter as the kids have gotten older, but we enjoy getting away all the same - and maybe more.  We may miss Oriental Jade this year, but Olive Garden, we will be there.  Now - what should I pack for a knitting project?  Perhaps my father-in-laws Christmas socks...?

No comments: