Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A Few Details

I've been meaning to mention it for awhile, but just haven't gotten around to it - I got in to Ravelry mid-October! I promptly got very busy and didn't manage to do much with it... I still haven't done too much, but I'm exploring and starting to add things. I decided to start with my bookshelf, since it was easy. I'm "MissMe1964". Look me up if you think of it... I'm gradually finding people, but it is taking a while...
On the swap front, I have contacted my downstream pal for the Winter Wonderland Coffee Swap and have heard from my upstream pal. This should be fun! I think that I'm going to have to stretch my thinking a bit on this one... But that is a good thing.
I received my second SP11 package at the end of last week. I haven't had a chance to take pics yet, but I will get that done so they can be posted. It has a Hallowe'en theme, including some delish yarn in a colour called "Pumpkin".
And I finally contacted the Sock It To Me hostess regarding my upstream pal... I know that things haven't gone smoothly, but I was really beginning to wonder what was up. Upstream pal, if you're reading this, I understand that "life happens" and I'm not trying to put any pressure on you. Okay? Yeah - I have guilt issues...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh I got into Rivelry too...now to have fun...isn't it great...

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

i'm in ravelry too, haven't done squat. LOL. mspalmtree if you want to add me.

Anonymous said...

I'll be a good spoiler. Take care and have a good weekend.

Your lurking Coffee spoiler