Monday, November 12, 2007

"A Day In The Life of 5, 3 and 1" Turned One!

On the tenth, A Day In The Life of 5, 3 and 1 turned one year old - happy 1st blogiversary! In celebration of this achievement, KM is having a contest here. It's a pretty easy contest, just leave her a comment telling her what you are thankful for in your life.
KM lost her Dad recently. I can't even imagine how difficult that must be. My own father had a bit of a scare the day before KM's Dad went into hospital with a heart attack, but for my own father, there was thankfully nothing wrong.
So - wander over and enter the contest, or just say "Hi"... And since it has been previously established that I tend to be competitive, tell her I sent you to increase my contest odds, okay?

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

I entered the contest and mentioned that you sent me!

And yes, the British accent and candlelit dinner DID take away all the crankiness! The best part was watching all three kids dance to some jazz music right before we ate dinner.