Angie tagged me with this meme the other day.
Here’s how it works:
Find your 5th photo file folder, then the 5th photo in that file folder.
Then pass the meme to 5 people.
I don't know whether I technically cheated or not... I went with the folder that was labelled as "005". Mr. Me tends to re-arrange photos and give them numbers that will put them ahead of what "the system" would automatically give to a download. I chose the 5th photo from "005". It was taken last Spring on the day that this was going on. It gives me hope that despite all the snow that is covering the ground these days, Spring WILL come!
Now I'm pretty sure that I've said this before, but I will say it again, I find it difficult to tag people... I think part of it is the implicit fear of rejection. So I don't know that I'm going to officially tag anyone, but I will tell you whose photography I really like and ask them to play along.
1. Nancy - I especially love her Saturday Skies photos.
2. KM - Always lovely photos, although her Friday Flowers make me very jealous this time of year.
3. Chan - Always great pictures and who wouldn't love her models?
4. canKNITian - Who I wish would come out of semi-retirement...
5. Cheryl - I love how she stages her sock photos, which is not an easy task.
Even if they don't want to play, drop by and visit them and check out their photography.